Pages

Wednesday 18 August 2010

Wedding Favours

This weekend whilst strolling around the City Centre, that I noticed with great sadness that the Glasgow Confetti store has signs up in the window saying they have gone into administration.
I was devastated! It’s such a great shop and gives you so many ideas for the little details on your wedding!
I know a lot of people who got the bits to make their wedding favours in there!

It got me thinking…
Did you know that Lucy loves… can make wedding favours? Or favours for any type of party you might be having.

I recently made some Parma Violet mini soap cubes and heart shaped Rose Bath bombs in guest sizes for a wedding.

Around the same time friend of Lucy loves…, Lindsay asked for some Hen Night favours. These were soaps made in the wedding colours of teal and purple and smelling of lavender or lime and lemongrass. Lindsay also had the Heart shaped Rose guest sized bombs.



I hear they went down a treat!

Are you planning anything that you might need favours for?

No comments:

Post a Comment