Pages

Sunday 31 January 2010

New products!

So I have been busy over the last wee while working on some new stuff in preparation of the Moringside makers Market next Saturday.

Konnie Kapow!
and I have a stall, as I may have mentioned a few million times, and we are very excited to be loosing our craft fare virginity together!

I have working my wee fingers off to get some new and exciting things ready for the stall.

My favourite of the new things are my rubber ducky soaps. I can make these in all variety of colour and smell combinations.
And they are so cute!



I have also bee making some new things that I thought boys might like. I have some pumice soap scrub bars that smell like oceany freshness.. which I thought might e more for the boys.

I also made some awesome new lavender soaps and bath salts, with real lavender flowers in them.

My other favourite are my new Love Potions. They are pinkish rose smelling fizzy bath salts, these have real rose bud in them as well. very Swish!
And they smell awesome!



So now I just need to make more of the things I have so I have a good stock level or next week. And then I need to upload more things to my folsky site.

I have just had my shopping to delivered, so after making a huuuuge pot of curry, I think some more soap making is in order.

Toodles

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment