Pages

Friday 19 March 2010

My First Ever Folksy Friday

Hello

So I always read other peoples blogs with the Folksy Friday on it, and I decided to get in on the action today!

As its soon to be my birthday, my theme is 'All things Lucy loves...'

So the first wee gem I came across was these finger puppets made by MuNGBEANS! As anyone who knows me will testify, I am a bit of a Dr.Who fanatic!
I love the wee TARDIS!!!



The next thing I seen was this completely fantastic necklace by Too Much Fun.
I have actually asked my dearest mother for this necklace as a rather fabulous birthday present, so I will keep my fingers crossed!
I'd make a great sailor!



And of course since its my birthday, I am hoping to receive one of the famous 'And you thought you were special' birthday cards by Konnie Kapow!
As you may have realised, I am intimately acquainted with the rather fabulous Kapows! and no occasion is complete anymore without one of their cards on the mantle piece!



And of course, after all of that over indulgence perhaps a nice long bath (and bit of self promotion!) are in order. From my own Lucy loves... Folksy Shop!
This Sunday night I plan to be slipping into a nice warm bath with on of these wee bad boys fizzy away. Yumm rose bath bombs, the perfect end the weekend i think?




Now off to see what everyone else wants for their Folksy Friday!!!

Lucy loves...
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment