Pages

Thursday 18 March 2010

Craft fairs, moving house and general busyness!

So I am feeling a bit tired at the moment. Hence the near radio silence out of the Lucy loves… camp.

I have been very buys in the day job recently, and even managed to get a wee trip to Stirling for a meeting. Met some really lovely people, including someone who works at the Glasgow Science Centre. Yay, I love it there!

So besides having a million and one things to do, including listing some of new products on Folksy, I am about to take a weekend off to celebrate getting a year older by eating lots of food and drinking lots of nice things.
And did I mention I am moving house in two weeks? Eeek! So once I am moved and settled, it’ll be all hands to the pumps to get prepared for the next craft fair!

Setting up shop once again with my beloved partner in crime, Konnie Kapow!

We shall be at the craft fair at Hillhead Library, on Saturday 10th April 2010.
10.30am – 4.30pm

Free entry, so pop and along and say hi to us!




Working on some new ways to display my products, as it was a bit of a mish-mash last time! So hopefully a new improved looking display from Lucy loves…

Now, back to those million and one things to be getting done…

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back Loves! And you didn't let us down! I'm tired tooooooooooooooooooooooo, shall we book a week in the Bahamas?!

    ReplyDelete