Pages

Friday 9 July 2010

Folksy Friday

Woot!

I haven’t had time to do a folksy Friday in ages!

So with that in mind I will crack on with it before I run out of time!

So yesterday I had some super yummy strawberries after my lunch, and just through the sheer enjoyment they brought me, I am doing a strawberry themed Folksy Friday!

So first up is this gorgeous Strawberry Necklace by Jaf Creations!
I love that it’s photographed with strawberries too!


Next up is this gorgeous Strawberry Pin Cushion by Incy Wincy Stitches. I’m not much a sewer, but this would convince me to start!




I also love this Strawberry Print Bow Hairband by Something Different.




Check out this gorgeous Strawberry Picnic Bangle by Penny Dog Jewellery.
Love it!



Now speaking of running out of time, I just have so I need to cut it short!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment